For centuries the Ojibwa Indians in North America used an herbal tea to restore and maintain health. Popularized by a Canadian nurse, Rene Caisse, beginning in the 1920's, it was found to be a powerful ally in restoring health. Documentation can be found in the book Calling of an Angel.1
Recently, researchers have begun to zero in on the elements in these herbs and other foods that they believe are the direct link to building and maintaining our nervous and immune systems.
Several investigators in the biological sciences have found evidence of superconductive processes in living organisms.2-6 Until now, this has been difficult to explain since superconductivity has been known to exist only at extremely low temperatures (-452° to -2860° F). Recently an Arizona agricultural chemist made profound discoveries, confirmed by other scientists. That is:
1. The elements gold, platinum, palladium, iridium, rhodium, ruthenium and osmium can exist as single atoms in a white powder form, superconductive at any temperature.
2. These elements in this state are not detectable by analytical instruments because of their superconductivity, but can be found only by wet chemical analysls.7
3. They occur in some soils in appreciable quantities, and some plants contain significant amounts.
4. Analysis of brain tissue of animals indicates that 5% by weight is iridium and rhodium In this superconductive state.
5. Furthermore, in the opinion of these scientists, these superconductive elements are nutrients which strengthen the nervous and immune systems.
VITALI-TEA is made from the following herbs, rich in these special elements. The descriptions given are taken from Dr. Christopher's book School of Natural Healing.8
Burdock Root is one of the finest blood purifiers in the herbal kingdom. It helps the kidneys to quickly filter impurities from the blood. It slowly but steadily cleanses the skin, soothes the kidneys and relieves the lymphatics. It is noted for its ability to eliminate boils, carbuncles, canker sores, sties and other skin eruptions. This herb is soothing to all mucous membranes.
Sheep Sorrel kills putrefaction in the blood, expels worms, and is a comfort to the heart. This herb is also good for stomach hemorrhage. It expels gravel from the kidneys and is a remedy for jaundice.
Slippery Elm Bark will sustain an ulcerated or cancerous stomach when nothing else will. It soothes, cleanses and heals all tissues exposed to it. An interesting note: its nutritional value is similar to oatmeal.
Turkish Rhubarb Root is an old-time remedy which is very useful for diarrhea and dysentery. It is excellent for stomach troubles. This herb will also relieve headaches. It is good for the liver and to clean and tone the bowels.
Water Cress is used in our reformulation of the Vitali-Tea, making it three times richer in the monoatomic form of rhodium and nine times richer in the monoatomic form of iridium than the similar 4 -herb popular tea normally sold.
Each lot of herbs is chemically analyzed to assure optimum monoatomic rhodium and iridium content.*
A two ounce portion is taken with an equal amount of distilled water for normal maintenance of the immune system. For serious problems it may be taken up to three times a day. Some report beneficial effects within days; however, those already in fair health may see only the long term benefits of a healthy immune system. Therefore, it is important to continue taking the tea daily over a long period to realize the maximum effect. Keep in mind, it is not a drug to kill disease but a food for building the immune system so that your body will fight disease naturally.
Sediment found in the bottle is packed with the essential elements, therefore shake the tea vigorously before taking to evenly distribute the monoatomic rhodium and iridium in each portion. The way these elements work makes it important to take the tea on an empty stomach. The single atom form of the elements are not adequately absorbed when mixed with other foods and may pass on through without benefit of their unique regenerative properties. Wait two hours after eating before taking the tea, usually at bedtime or first thing in the morning, and do not eat for at least one hour after. This way these elements can accomplish their superconductive mission to strengthen the immune system and invigorate the thymus gland where T-cells are produced. The effectiveness of this herbal combination has been documented by physicians for over sixty years.
*The need for rhodium and iridium in human nutrition has not been established.
1. Glum, Dr. Gary L. Calling of an Angel, Los Angeles: Silent Walker Publishing, 1988, 233 pp.
2. Cope, Freeman W., "Biological Sensitivity to Weak Magnetic Fields Due to Biological Superconductive Josephson Junctions," Physiol. Chem. and Physics 5, 1973, pp. 173-176.
3. Cope, Freeman W., "Evidence from Activation Energies for Superconductive Tunneling in Biological Systems at Physiological Temperatures," Physiol. Chem. and Physics 3, 1971, pp. 403-410
4. Giudice, Del, "Magnetic Flux Quantization and Josephson Behavior in Living Systems," Physica Scripta, Vol. 40, 1989, pp 786-791
5. Becker, Robert O., The Body Electric, New York: William Morrow, 1985, 364 pp.
6. Zohar, Dana, The Quantum Self, New York: William Morrow, 1990, p.83
7. Tilley, D. R. and J., Superfluidity and Superconductivity, Boston: Adam Hilger, 1986, pp. 15-21.
8. Christopher, Dr. John R., School of Natural Healing, Provo, UT: BiWorld Publishers, 653 pp.
Vitali-Tea can be obtained from:
3607 SW Corbett
Portland, Oregon 97201